Are you looking for a freelance graphic design position?
A brief overview is below:
We work on projects that impact our clients’ businesses and we are looking for a freelancer who loves to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work. Primary responsibilities include creating compelling graphic design materials for, but not limited to, website design, branding, sales collateral, presentation material, social content, and other marketing support. Experience in manufacturing, hospitality, and startups preferred.
Designer will prepare design files for print production and online delivery. Must have a strong eye for design, typography, attention to detail, and layout. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in The Adobe Create Cloud Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and preferably have experience with WordPress.
Knowledge of random Star Wars references and a love of dogs is a plus.
General Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, or similar discipline.
- Solid knowledge of industry tools and understanding of designing intuitive and responsive user experiences.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator). Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred but not required (freelancer is not expected to build websites).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), Dropbox, Google Apps, and Zoom.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to organize, set, and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Strong visual design aesthetic and conceptual thinking. Strong handle of layout, navigation, typography, colors, and image composition as applied to web and mobile experiences.
- Can work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team. As a designer, you will not only be expected to bring your own creative ideas to the table when needed but also flawlessly execute on the shared project vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when talking about design and collaborating with other team members.
- On-site work is not required.
- WordPress knowledge would be a bonus.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject title “Freelance Graphic Designer” with the following:
- A link to a digital portfolio or portfolio website.
- A cover letter (can be in the body of the email).
- Three (3) PDF files or links which you believe is your best work and describe why.
- Preferred hourly rate, and also an hourly rate if we commit to certain amount of hours per week/month.
- Preferred work schedule – If you’re a night owl or a morning dove, what works best for you.