Summer, 2019 Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for talented creative, innovative and analytical interns to expand our team for the summer of 2019.
General Internship Requirements:
• Self-starter, organized, flexible, and willing to learn.
• Very comfortable with computers, new technology, and email.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google docs.
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Please submit 3-4 examples of your best original work, with a brief explanation of each piece (the purpose of each piece, how the idea was born, and the work involved to create the final product) or link to a design portfolio.
• Strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills.
• Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to organize, set, and implement priorities while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Interact with clients (meetings, email, phone conferences, etc.).
• Attend off-site functions such as business trade shows/mixers.
• Like dogs. We have two very large office dogs that oversees our staff and come and go as they please.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
Program Start: May 28, 2019
Program End: August 16, 2019
If interested, please send your current portfolio, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.